Charm Tests

Sebastian sebas5384 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 03:39:41 UTC 2014

Hey Antonio! how are you?

I'm resuming the Drupal charm development, and were some work from Jorge
Castro(I think) in the event, but we can't find the repository or the charm
code. Could you help me to find it? would be great! If not i'm going to
start from scratch.
By the way, if you find it, please! push it to the GitHub mirror so we can
fork it :)

Thanks!!

Abs,
Sebas.