Bootstrap problem on aws, 1.16.5

Andreas Hasenack andreas at canonical.com
Fri Feb 7 00:39:59 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 10:35 PM, David Cheney <david.cheney at canonical.com>wrote:

> Even though s3 buckets are drawn from a single global namespace, each
> bucket has a home region. Switching to a different ec2 region, and changing
> the name of your control bucket, will associate this new bucket with the
> new region.

Doesn't work, even tried Tokyo, which I never used.

My credentials are drawn from some sort of corporate account that Canonical
has, maybe we hit some sort of limit. I can't even delete the buckets I can
see, I get the same conflict error (HTTP 409):

$ s3cmd rb s3://juju-<somestring>
ERROR: S3 error: 409 (OperationAborted): A conflicting conditional
operation is currently in progress against this resource. Please try again.