gerrit charm

JC Verdie jicheu at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 3 16:12:04 UTC 2014

Just to make myself clearer:

The gerrit.config generated by the charm makes a few mistakes:

- Canonical URL needs to be set to the name of the machine + “:8081” so OpenID doesn’t get confused on return URL, but the config asks us to fill it before so I’ve no clue how to automate it
- When selecting OpenID as a login method, cookiesecure should not be set and sso_url should be blank.

Regards
JC