[Review Queue] mongodb, tracks, review queue pruning

Adam Israel adam.israel at canonical.com
Wed Dec 17 22:11:44 UTC 2014

Cleanup of review queue; I locked missing/stale bugs so future reviewers can skip over them.
Several bugs lead to missing Launchpad pages; opened https://github.com/juju-solutions/review-queue/issues/25
Commented on https://code.launchpad.net/~ibm-demo/charms/trusty/ntpmaster/trunk/+merge/240074 in an attempt to drop it from the queue. The MP is merged, but the last commenter is the same as the proposer.

mongodb

The MP is failing automated testing. When I attempted to test, I found that the MP is now out of sync with master and does not merge cleanly. I fixed the merge so I could continue testing, but ran into a failing lint test. With those few issues fixed, I expect the tests to pass cleanly and be ready for merging.

https://code.launchpad.net/~brad-marshall/charms/trusty/mongodb/add-nrpe-checks/+merge/241491

tracks

There are a few minor bugs in the newly added unit test that is preventing this merge from passing automated testing.

https://code.launchpad.net/~jose/charms/precise/tracks/add-tests/+merge/241413

--
Adam Israel