[Review Queue] LimeSurvey, Apache2 (precise and trusty)

Adam Israel adam.israel at canonical.com
Wed Dec 10 21:44:00 UTC 2014

LimeSurvey: This MP [1] introduces unit tests. The tests run, but the install hook is failing due to an upstream change. The current stable version has changed, and a new download location needs to be added to the charm. +1 to this MP, and I’ve filed a bug [2] against the charm to update the latest stable release.

Apache2 (precise and trusty): These MPs add additional SSL security options. The author has addressed all concerns raised by previous reviews. While I did run into two failed tests, I’m confident we’ll see this work promulgated soon.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~mbruzek/charms/precise/limesurvey/tests/+merge/240950
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+source/limesurvey/+bug/1401267
[3] https://code.launchpad.net/~hloeung/charms/precise/apache2/ssl-security-options/+merge/233877
[4] https://code.launchpad.net/~hloeung/charms/trusty/apache2/ssl-security-options/+merge/233878