Custom AWS Endpoint / Region

Kapil Thangavelu kapil.thangavelu at canonical.com
Wed Dec 10 15:35:43 UTC 2014

It requires a custom compilation atm, as the list of valid aws endpoints
 [0] is embedded in a library dependency @ launchpad.net/goamz (the
originator of 50+ forks on github). It would be nice to have the endpoints
constructed at runtime from its environment.yaml config parameters, the
primary issue is that endpoint configuration is typically a bit more
indepth even for ec2+s3 then an end user typically would engage with (as an
example https://github.com/mitchellh/goamz/blob/master/aws/aws.go).

[0] https://github.com/juju/juju/blob/master/provider/ec2/config.go#L123