[New Charm] iPython Notebook available for testing

Samuel Cozannet samuel.cozannet at canonical.com
Tue Dec 2 14:55:45 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Following a request from a friend doing data science training I took some
time to release an early and very simple iPython Notebook Server charm.

I welcome additions, bugs from both Launchpad and GitHub:
* https://github.com/SaMnCo
*
https://code.launchpad.net/~samuel-cozannet/charms/trusty/ipython-notebook/trunk

I only tested it locally and on AWS so far. If someone is happy to deploy
on Rackspace and tell me if OK I could use that help. Don't hesitate to
fire an email to tell me about features you'd like or missing libraries.

I just uploaded it to the charmstore to my personal namespace so give it a
few minutes for the GUI.
You can already install it with :

juju deploy cs:~samuel-cozannet/trusty/ipython-notebook
juju expose ipython-notebook

then browse to https://unit-ip

Let me know your thoughts,

Enjoy,