We need a process to unpromulgate charms.

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Fri Aug 22 17:23:12 UTC 2014

I think to a degree the unmaintained charms workflow applies here.

Contact the list to give the community an opportunity to voice any opinions
about it before it just gets removed from the store, then ultimately - we
remove the charm if there is not a compelling case for keeping it there.

With that being said, where it goes is still a mystery for me about what to
do. I like the idea of moving it to inactive-charmers, and tagging it with
'deprecated' - but i feel like there should be some kind of an audit
history here so anyone that may have this running in their infrastructure,
can track down what happened to it if they miss the mailing list contact.