Application for Juju Charmer Status

Matt Bruzek matthew.bruzek at canonical.com
Thu Aug 21 15:19:05 UTC 2014

A big +1 from me!

José has been an outstanding Juju community member for quite some time
now.  In addition to what he listed in his application, José helps out on
IRC in #juju quite a bit.  José is a community member, helping with the
audit!

I have worked closely with José on several of the charm submissions he
listed there and I know he is committed to doing what is right for Juju and
Ubuntu.

José has earned my respect and I endorse his application.

   - Matt Bruzek <matthew.bruzek at canonical.com>