Having trouble with the block-storage-broker and ec2

Chad Smith chad.smith at canonical.com
Sun Aug 17 23:17:35 UTC 2014

Hi Charles and Tim,

  I think Charles suggesting this is a separate email thread. But let's try
moving this over the AWS python developer API (python-boto) as it is more
stable across releases than tying directly into internal euca2ools
libraries. I'm wrapping up unit tests for a branch that completely drops
the dependency on euca2ools and works without alterations on both trusty
and precise. I hope to have something up for review in the next day or so
that should tackle this issue.

Best Regards,
Chad