begin with Juju

Ilisia Felane felane.ili at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:31:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

I started with Juju, and I look for more information on the architecture of
Juju.

1) Is there a server to fully use Juju? I can not find on the site that
installed a Client. If yes, where can I find a server version of Juju? If
not, how can I integrate the charms that I create?

2) Where can I find additional documentation on the establishment of a
comprehensive architecture Juju? The documents on the website speak only the
configuration for the cloud and the establishment of charms ...

3) Can I use the recipes created with Chief, but what's the point? What are
the differences between Juju and Chef?

Best regards,

Felane