Topic change in today's Charm School - 4/18/2014

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Fri Apr 18 15:23:51 UTC 2014

Greetings Charmers,

There's still some issues that we're working towards resolving that
negatively impact the experience of using vagrant on OSX to work with Juju.

With that being the case we are looking at changing the subject of the
charm school to a newer feature - *juju run* - added in the 1.17 series.
What it is, how to use it, and why its useful.

This will be part 1 of a 2 part series over juju run, covering the client
side usage of the command.

The time will remain unchanged. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Charles