Charm School: OSX Workflow, 1500 EST, 11 April

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Tue Apr 8 13:42:46 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,  we'll be having a charm school on how to
get started charming on Mac OSX, next Friday, 11 April at 1500 EST.
We will cover:

What tools are needed
how to work with vagrant and sshuttle
modifying your basebox for testing in isolation

And in general take a tour of typical workflows to see what workflows
are available with vagrant as a provider. As always we'll be recording the
session
if you won't be able to attend.

Here's the URL to the calendar
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MjlyZDdxdWNxMTg4dmc1a2hnMGZzaGliMzggY2Fub25pY2FsLmNvbV9ja3EzbHZyM3FoaXFzOWxzbDhndDIzZHNzb0Bn&tmsrc=canonical.com_ckq3lvr3qhiqs9lsl8gt23dsso%40group.calendar.google.com