Application for Juju Charmer status

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Tue Apr 1 12:47:31 UTC 2014

Matt,

This application looks awesome! I +1 your application for Juju Charmer
status as I know how dedicated you are to improving the overall quality of
the charm store. Best of luck to you in the coming days while the community
reviews your application. You've been a welcome addition to the efforts of
guiding new users in IRC, auditing charms, and pairing over writing amulet
tests and auditing.

All the best,

Charles