Charm Quality Ratings updates

Nate Finch nate.finch at canonical.com
Mon Sep 30 13:47:05 UTC 2013

I would recommend not making documentation an attribute in yaml.  That puts
strong pressure on writers to make their documentation extremely short.  No
one will want to type out a full page of documentation into a yaml
attribute.  Far better to make the documentation into a separate file, to
emphasize that you can write as much as you want (and more documentation is
almost always better).

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Richard Harding <rick.harding at canonical.com