Charm Quality Ratings updates

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 25 14:06:27 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'd like to revise the charm quality stuff a bit, mostly the ~charmers
have captured that we would like to encourage folks to document the
interfaces in their charms and I'd like to add that as a charm quality
bullet item.

In the past that just meant getting a +1 from some charmers and
editing the docs, but now that we have a GUI I want to make sure we
don't add things to the guidelines and not sync up with the GUI and
design teams, so what would be the best way for me to drive that
forward?

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.