Please self-document as you help each other

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 20 13:19:04 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

We're seeing increased activity in the IRC channels and on the Juju
tag on askubuntu.com. Just some tips:

Self documenting is encouraged, it builds a library of common FAQs
that we can reuse, and more importantly seeds the site with things
users might be searching for, here's an example of a question that
Marco answered on IRC and then posted:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/347651/how-can-i-debug-a-juju-client-command

There are still also plenty of unanswered user questions for us to
tackle, please help out in anyway you can, I've even tacked on some
bounties on some interesting ones:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/tagged/juju?sort=unanswered&pageSize=50

Now that the docs are restructured we could also do with some general
tag maintenance; we should be cross-referencing official documentation
as often as possible to give users a place to go when they want to
dive deeper!

Other than that it looks like we're doing a decent job being
responsive on IRC; any feedback from users on our responsiveness would
be appreciated!

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.