Juju GUI 0.10.0: A big release

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Wed Sep 18 22:01:18 UTC 2013

http://jujugui.wordpress.com/2013/09/18/juju-gui-0-10-0-a-big-release/
(^^^ has a pic, in addition to text below. Jeff's blog has a cooler pic:
http://fromanegg.com/)

We’re very happy to announce the release of Juju GUI 0.10.0.  It has a
big change that we are very excited about: the new service inspector.

The inspector lets you look at services and units while still keeping an
eye on the bigger context.  It also gives you a more dynamic view than
ever before on a changing environment.  Changes to services and units
are visible immediately in the inspector.  If you are editing  a value,
the inspector can even help you identify conflicts between your choices
and a concurrent change from the environment.  You can quickly view the
details of the service’s charm, or a unit’s status.  And it is designed
to let us bring you even more features in the future.

If you’d like to take a quick look now,
http://comingsoon.jujucharms.com/ can give you a preview.  We plan to
have it released to https://jujucharms.com/ tomorrow, also.  Once you
are ready to use it in your own environment, follow the simple
deployment instructions [1] and give it a try.

We hope you enjoy the new release.  More great things are coming soon.

Gary

[1] https://jujucharms.com/precise/juju-gui-76/#bws-readme