Manual provisioning - feedback wanted

Nate Finch nate.finch at canonical.com
Mon Sep 9 18:02:01 UTC 2013

Marco - no reason we can't do both. :) The nice thing about putting a list
in environments.yaml is that it makes the workflow the same as the other
providers. It also means that you don't have to go look up an external list
of IP addresses when you want to add a new service on a new machine. Think
of it like MAAS lite :)