Bigger, better, more...
nick.veitch at canonical.com
Wed Sep 4 12:37:05 UTC 2013
Big thanks to everyone who participated in the Juju Docs virtual
mini-sprint on 30th August!
20 outstanding tasks were completed (outstandingly)
7 completely new pages added
Across the day we made great progress in a number of areas, adding
examples, more explanations and reference material. Among the highlights
* new HowTo section, with walkthroughs like this:
* documentation for the local provider
* a comprehensive (for now) list of constraints
* explanation of how/why to group services
* better documentation for charm authors on interfaces
Extra special thanks to Martin Packman, Nate Finch, Frank Mueller, William
Kapil Thangavelu for some valuable input from core developers.
Feel free to also appraise us of any errors or omissions - file a bug
report for the docs!
Or you can contribute the old-fashioned but much appreciated way - by
writing something: https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/contributing.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Juju