[ANN] juju-core 1.13.3 has been released

Andrew Wilkins andrew.wilkins at canonical.com
Tue Sep 3 23:41:25 UTC 2013

Hi Kapil and Antonio,

Dave and I decided not to include manual provisioning in the release notes
on account of it needing some documentation. There are some things that
require a bit of explanation: the target machine needs to be able to route
to the state server; currently only Ubuntu is supported; you'll get noisy
SSH prompts if you don't use public-key authentication.

I think Dave's intention was for us to document it in time to announce in
the 1.15 release notes. There's a LeanKit card to document manual
provisioning marked as such.

Cheers,
Andrew