[ANN] juju-core 1.13.3 has been released

Antonio Rosales antonio.rosales at canonical.com
Tue Sep 3 22:16:42 UTC 2013

I would like to ensure we are properly tell users about these great
features that are landing. Thus, I filed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1220456 to document the
usage and cavets for juju unset and manual ssh provisioning. Could
someone knowledgeable in these implementations put in some notes on
what we should tell the users. We can clean up the wording and
delivery. We just need the content beyond juju help.

-thanks,
Antonio