Charm Ecosystem Status for 30 October

Nate Finch nate.finch at canonical.com
Thu Oct 31 14:03:42 UTC 2013

I honestly prefer it to be explicit rather than implicit.  It's a lot more
obvious when you see "type: manual", instead of having to notice there's no
type specified.  It also makes it harder to do the wrong thing, since you
can't accidentally delete the line and silently change the environment to
the manual provider.

I prefer manual over ssh as the name, but either is significantly better
than implicitly having a default of "manual" in my opinion.