Inactive charmers and charmers

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 25 00:46:30 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Clint Byrum <clint at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Also it isn't clear at all what you mean by "I've removed it". Did you
> remove inactive-charmers from charmers or did you remove the team
> altogether?

He removed inactive-charmers from charmers. However in hindsight I think
what this really should be is:

~charmers < --- we maintain the charm store, we actively review and are
responsible for the charm store submissions.
~non-reviewing-charmers <--- I help maintain the charm store but I don't
actively review. We're part of ~charmers and there is stuff I care about in
the store that I want to take care of, but not be responsible for the whole
thing.

~inactive-charmers <--- NOT a part of ~charmers, inactive but can activate.
I am retired so I shouldn't have access to the entire charm store.

I've readded the team for now pending discussion on this list on what we
should do.

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.