Inactive charmers and charmers

Clint Byrum clint at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 24 22:14:05 UTC 2013

The group was intended to allow people to still maintain their charm,
but not be expected to do reviews for all charm submissions.

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2012-May/001649.html

Also it isn't clear at all what you mean by "I've removed it". Did you
remove inactive-charmers from charmers or did you remove the team
altogether?