How do I launch and m1.medium on AWS?

Nate Finch nate.finch at canonical.com
Thu Oct 10 16:42:22 UTC 2013

Another way to do this would be the aforementioned aliases, just allow one
alias per site.  So you could say

ec2:small  "type=m1.small"
canonistack:small "mem=2G cpu-cores=1"

then you could do

juju deploy wordpress --constraints alias=small

and it would do the right thing whether it deployed to ec2 or canonistack.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 12:07 PM, William Reade <william.reade at canonical.com