How do I launch and m1.medium on AWS?

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 10 14:49:48 UTC 2013

On 10/10/13 14:18, Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:
> In a second moment, we can provide a mechanism for
> people to provide their own custom mappings tied to their environment
> ("in this environment t1.micro means 1 CPU and 512MB of memory").

Yes, I like this. I also like the idea that we might provide a
"reference mapping" that at least describes all the certified public
clouds, and which can be overridden for an environment or for a user's
personal defaults. This would make it a lot easier to publish bundles
which encode "size" logic and have them Just Work everywhere. How about
we take baby steps in that direction?

Mark