Charm Quality Ratings updates

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 4 11:28:44 UTC 2013

I think we'll need the ability both to document the interface in a
particular charm, and to link to other charms interface docs from inside
such documentation.

So a charm which implements another charms interface exactly (perhaps by
importing code from that charm's codebase) could say "this is properly
documented over <here>". Another charm could say "we aspire to work with
the interface as defined <here> but here are some gotchas associated
with our implementation".

Mark