Charm Quality Ratings updates

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Thu Oct 3 18:21:03 UTC 2013

On 10/03/2013 01:50 PM, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:

> Are we talking about documentation of the config (lightweight) or
> documentation of the whole interface, for development purposes?

Ah, thanks.  I was obviously speaking of the former, but after
re-reading the start of the thread, it seems Jorge was discussing
documentation of the whole interface.

I think that whole-interface documentation should be outside of a charm,
because mutiple charms can fulfill a given interface.  In that case,
doing what Jorge seemed to be suggesting initially--putting it in the
primary Juju docs--seems the right way within our current doc world.  We
don't use YAML for that, so Nate's point is good.

Gary