Juju GUI 0.10.1 Released
gary.poster at canonical.com
Tue Oct 1 23:14:41 UTC 2013
HTML version of this announcement is here:
Today we released Juju GUI 0.10.1. This includes many fixes, listed
below, as extracted from the changelog.
* Add icon for exporting a bundle.
* (FIX) The GUI was unusable when cookies were turned off in your browser.
* (CLEANUP) Use service model in ghost inspector, rather than charm
model. This is a nice cleanup and also enables a true environment-wide
“save” button in the future.
* (FIX) The GUI was unable to deploy charms without config options.
* (FIX) Remove unit button did not work in Juju Core.
* (FIX) The inspector’s unit view did not update when the unit’s values
changed. Now everything except for the relations updates. Relations have
other issues that, in part, need in-progress changes in Juju Core to work.
* (FIX) Changing settings did not work in Juju Core.
* (FIX) Removed broken and largely unnecessary “All Notifications”
link. More, better changes will come there soon.
* (CLEANUP) As part of bundle work, clean up some browser templates for
general improvements and for better re-use.
* (FIX) After saving a service config, old, unchanged values would seem
to disappear, and then reappear a few seconds later.
* (CLEANUP) Remove the serviceInspector flag code and some of the
now-irrelevant old view code.
* (FIX) if a service is destroyed in the command line, the inspector
should close when the service disappears.
* (FIX) subordinate charms should not show constraints and should not
seem to allow control of scaling.
* (FIX) destroying a service would hide it too soon, causing surprises
if the destruction failed. It now disappears when it is destroyed.
* Behind upgradeCharm feature flag, complete implementation of support
for upgrading a charm in the GUI. This will be released in 0.11, very soon.
* Behind charmworldv3 feature flag, add more support for bundles
(model, search results, featured list, initial token, better sandbox
We have not yet deployed this to jujucharms.com.
More information about the Juju