Request for Mentoring

Robbie Williamson robbie.williamson at canonical.com
Fri Nov 22 03:57:32 UTC 2013

On 11/19/2013 10:47 PM, Ankit Javalkar wrote:
> Hi Robbie/Team,
>
> I was going to suggest that I could start off by writing Apport Hooks
> for Ubuntu Server Packages.

That's certainly a place to start.

> But, I really don't want to sound vain or ungrateful, so any kind of
> mentoring that introduces me to the contributing community with set
> tasks/targets would be great!
Sure, no problem.  You might want to check out the following website for
our juju charms, as it's a huge focus for us in terms of growing a
string community of contributors:

https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/authors-charm-writing.html

> I'll always be grateful for any help/mentoring from your side. I only
> ask for you to be patient with me and I'll make sure that I'm an ardent
> contributor! :)
>
> Thanks Robbie, Thank you team.
Your welcome, and thanks for being an Ubuntu user!

-Robbie