What's coming for Juju in 14.04

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 21 18:38:00 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Vasiliy Tolstov <v.tolstov at selfip.ru> wrote:
> Can it possible to get in text/html roadmap =)?

Here's my 10,000 foot view of the big features:

a) Finished and polished Manual provisioning - deploy to any server.
b) High Availability for the bootstrap node.
c) Bundles as first class citizens - "I want a scalable mediawiki
deployment without having to manually pick a bunch of charms."

Most everything else looks like polish, stability, and reliability
improvements across the board, or things like having the CLI talk to
the API directly which is nice but probably won't affect the end user
facing bits too much. Small features like `juju quickstart` will also
make the overall experience nicer.

>From the non-core side having the Charm Tools and Charm Helper
improvements along with the charm audit will probably have a greater
impact on day to day usage of Juju overall as we continue to build
tools around the ecosystem to make it more useful for people.

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.