openstack hard depency or not

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Tue Nov 19 08:45:17 UTC 2013

2013/11/19 William Reade <william.reade at canonical.com>:
> Hi Vassily
>
> I'm interested to know a little bit more about your use case. It sounds like
> you're interested in managing client user identities and permissions within
> a single environment, so as to avoid the costs of running one environment
> for each of your clients -- is that accurate? Can you tell me a little bit
> more about what you're planning to do -- for example, are you considering
> allowing clients to manage their services via juju directly?

Yes, all correct. And yes if that possible i want to able to provide
to control all stuff
via juju directly.

> The on-demand state server is potentially tricky to arrange -- the juju
> model involves a state server that's always running, with a set of agents
> connecting to that server to monitor the desired state of the system and
> respond to changes. It *is* designed to have the configured services
> resilient in the face of management failure -- so that losing juju does not
> mean you lose your services -- but we wouldn't encourage deliberately
> shutting down management to save on state servers.

If the resources used bu juju state server minimal i think i can use
lxc for that.
But this is not solve problem with multiply clients. I think best of
all create ability to
work with multiply clients using keys in one state server.

> With respect to the "next two cycles", we mean roughly "less than a year".

Hmm very good =).

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov at selfip.ru