openstack hard depency or not

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Sun Nov 17 19:31:53 UTC 2013

2013/11/17 Maarten Ectors <maarten.ectors at canonical.com>:
> Juju works on AWS, hp cloud, azure, etc. and very soon many more.
>
> If you use servers via MAAS then you can use containers to put multiple charms on one server. Each container has its own IP address hence different charms can listen to the same port without a conflict. Soon this same functionality will be available on more platforms.
>
> Maarten

Thanks for answers. My new question is - does it possible to have one
state server for all customers?
I don't need to spawn sepaate state server for each customer deploy,
but want to provide to it some log/pass/key to acces state server and
use it. And does it possible to use OpenVZ instead of LXC?

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov at selfip.ru
jabber: vase at selfip.ru