openstack hard depency or not

Maarten Ectors maarten.ectors at canonical.com
Sat Nov 16 22:15:37 UTC 2013

Juju works on AWS, hp cloud, azure, etc. and very soon many more.

If you use servers via MAAS then you can use containers to put multiple charms on one server. Each container has its own IP address hence different charms can listen to the same port without a conflict. Soon this same functionality will be available on more platforms.

Maarten

Sent from my iPhone