What would you like to see in the virtual Charm School hangouts?

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Sat May 25 23:48:38 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 7:24 PM, Kapil Thangavelu
<kapil.thangavelu at canonical.com> wrote:
> At some point there's a charm size limit for what you want to push and
> distribute through the charm store or vcs.

There is a multitude of ways to store huge files online that doesn't
involve making juju more complex. This simply isn't anywhere near a
blocker, and it's not even obvious that if/when we do add better
support for binaries, this is the shape it should would take.

We've just returned from a sprint where we agreed what the actual
priorities are. Can we please focus on them?

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net