python-txzookeeper (0.9.8-0juju53~precise1)

Kapil Thangavelu kapil.thangavelu at canonical.com
Wed May 15 21:52:56 UTC 2013

The ppa package of txzookeeper should be working now. A commit had added a
makefile and that caused  the ppa build recipe to fail, after a few false
starts, that cause got identified and fixed in revno 58. Thanks to andreas
h, sidnei s, and adam g for helping out.

Kapil
<https://launchpad.net/%7Eahasenack>