VCS code duplication and subordinate

Marco Ceppi marco at ondina.co
Mon Mar 11 15:03:35 UTC 2013

This might be a good time to mention there's a VCS Charm Helper:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~charmers/charm-tools/trunk/view/head:/helpers/bash/vcs.bash
It's
use can be seen in the WordPress charm:
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~charmers/charms/precise/wordpress/trunk/view/head:/inc/common#L129
While
it doesn't handle things like maintenance, branches, authentication, it's
does alleviate the need of having a subordinate charm.

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi