Juju Docs now live!

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Fri Jun 28 19:50:41 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Antonio Rosales
<antonio.rosales at canonical.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the taking a look at the docs and giving us feedback. I have
> filed bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1195834 as task for us
> to follow up on.  As a charmers group we'll sync up on Monday and see how
> fast we can ensure all old content can be moved forward. This was an initial
> goal, but seems we may have missed some content. If we cannot get all old
> content ported forward by next week we'll revert back.

Thanks Antonio.

> The redirects should also land on Monday.

What's the plan for these redirects?  They should not simply point to
the new documentation if the relevant information being linked to is
gone, as that's even worse than a 404.  Imagine the surprise of
somewhat coming from askubuntu.com and reading through a whole
document just to find out that the answer is in fact not part of that
document.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net