Why doesn't Ubuntu Forum's have a Section for JuJu?

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 08:33:00 UTC 2013

Jorge & Maarten,

I work at a Fortune 50 company and one lesson I've learned over the years
when writing docs, slides or a web page is...  write it from the view of
the "customer" that consumes it.
Being too close/familiar with something sometimes makes people forget that
people not as familiar with that "something" may not think the way you do.

As you point out there "is" a JuJu Ubuntu Forum Page.    But if you didn't
know it was at :  http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=392  what
would help you see that from the main Ubuntu Forum Page ?

*Many people use JuJu from an Ubuntu Desktop...   *I guess I would not have
thought to look in * "Server Platforms"* section to find something like
JuJu?    Maybe there should be a main forum page "DevOps section?

Yes, I guess I could have done a search but after looking at the web page
below I just assumed JuJu didn't have a forum presence?    Same goes for
Cloud although with Cloud I did look in the Virtualization page.

[image: Inline image 1]