lxc apt configuration

Mark Canonical Ramm-Christensen mark.ramm-christensen at canonical.com
Tue Jul 30 03:27:25 UTC 2013

Another related suggestion that I have heard is to create packages for the
Ubuntu Cloud images themselves, so that the normal apt machinery keeps the
local base images up to date.   Either that or making a package that
automates syncing down the cloud images using the same simple streams data
we use for the actual clouds.

My theory is that making that first experience of the juju local provider
as fast and easy as possible will be a big win for juju adoption.  And
recent conversations with folks who were surprised at the deployment time
of a local container at OSCON and gave up too quickly seems to back that
up.

--Mark Ramm