Juju GUI 0.8.1

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Fri Jul 26 01:16:21 UTC 2013

We released Juju GUI 0.8.1 this evening. It fixes a number of bugs.

- Subordinate charms are now handled correctly in juju core.
- Fixed bug causing settings page to not scroll.
- Fixed bug causing the initial loading spinner to spin forever in
Firefox with cookies or sessionStorage disabled.
- Fixed another bug causing the initial loading spinner to spin forever
intermittently, rarely.

We plan to roll these out to jujucharms.com tomorrow morning, US.

0.8.1 also includes some big progress on upcoming features (search
autocomplete, new inspector) but these are hidden behind feature flags.
We’ll describe those separately, later, for those interested.

Gary