PPAs for juju api client and deployer

Marco Ceppi marco.ceppi at canonical.com
Thu Jul 25 01:04:27 UTC 2013

I guess that was my question. I'd really like to simplify the user
experience when installing and managing Juju tools, having all the
additional tools like deployer, charm-tools, amulet, etc in one place would
be a nice step forward. I've just used ppa:juju/pkgs as it was *the* canonical
ppa for juju packages back in the pyjuju days. Ultimately, deciding where
these tools should live, using that ppa, then documenting it for users in
my opinion is the way to go. So whether that ppa is juju/pkgs or a new one
like juju/tools is fine, I think we just need to decide.