PPAs for juju api client and deployer

Andreas Hasenack andreas at canonical.com
Thu Jul 25 00:43:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

I packaged the juju-core API client and the new deployer, both from Kapil
(hazmat). You can find them in these PPAs:

python-jujuclient: the juju-core API client
https://launchpad.net/~ahasenack/+archive/python-jujuclient

To add:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ahasenack/python-jujuclient

juju-deployer: deploy complex systems composed of multiple charms and
configutarion options
https://code.launchpad.net/~ahasenack/+archive/juju-deployer-daily

To add:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ahasenack/juju-deployer-daily
Note: it requires the python-jujuclient package, so you will have to add
that PPA too.

Both PPAs are backed by Launchpad recipes, meaning they have automatic
daily builds right from trunk/tip.

When you find packaging bugs, they are my own. Please bug me and not Kapil
(hazmat).