Reminder to charm maintainers and reviewers: Charm Quality Rating

Antonio Rosales antonio.rosales at canonical.com
Mon Jul 15 17:39:46 UTC 2013

Also to tack onto Jorge's public service announcement folks may have
noticed Nick Veitch landed the charm icon guide in the docs[0].

Thus, if you reviewing a charm, especially if you're a ~charmer,  be
sure to review the icon per the guide[0].

Note to all charm authors only a valid svg will be rendered.

[0] https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/authors-charm-icon.html

-Thanks,
Antonio