Tutorial - Juju end to end deployment: Apache2+SSL, Gunicorn, Django, Postgresql

Adam Stokes adam.stokes at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 15 14:25:57 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:21:38AM -0300, Andreas Hasenack wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Andreas Hasenack <andreas at canonical.com>wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Adam Stokes <adam.stokes at ubuntu.com>wrote:
> >

> >> Sorry had a mixed case in there (i blame vi autocompletion :)!
> >>
> >> http://www.astokes.org/post/2013-07-14-juju-gunicorn-apache-django
> >>

> > Nice, thanks for this. Do you know if it also works with juju-core, with
> > the exception of the LXC part?
> >

> Oh, never mind, just saw the last line of the article ;)

I heard from the juju chatter on irc that lxc support should be available
around next month. Its not a hard fact but once that feature is enabled I will
test with juju-core and update the article and git repo to support it.

--
     _       _
adam.stokes at ubuntu.com
"Don't salt your green beans before you try them,
 some may think you make rash decisions."