Pre-release of Juju 1.11.2 for OSX (testing needed)

Rodrigo Chacon rochacon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 05:11:29 UTC 2013

Hi all!

I've downloaded and did some playing with the build, everything worked
well. I use Homebrew [1] as my Mac package manager and decided to create a
Homebrew formula [2] to install JuJu.

I've opened a pull request to the Homebrew project to accept the JuJu
formula, reviews are appreciated. I added to the pull request that this
release is still in "pre-release" state.

[1] http://brew.sh/
[2] https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/pull/21185

[]'s
-- Rodrigo Chacon