How to define ec2 instance type when deploying a charm

Marco Ceppi marco.ceppi at canonical.com
Fri Jul 12 16:13:51 UTC 2013

Hi Carlos!

You can use "constraints"[0] to drive what types of instances you want juju
to deploy to. Most juju providers accept basic values like "mem, cpu,
arch", but some like EC2 also accept instance-type, etc. The document
linked below goes over how to use constraints with juju on the command line.

[0]: https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/charms-constraints.html

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi