Typo in charm-championship.pdf

Antonio Rosales antonio.rosales at canonical.com
Tue Jul 2 17:30:13 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <
brunodepaulak at yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Super excited to see the results of this championship and learn more about
> Juju and its stack. Kudos for organizing the championship :)

Thanks for joining the Charm Championship contest, good luck!

> I've finished reading the charm-championship.pdf after cloning the GitHub
> repository, and I think the title of Section 14 was supposed to be "Contact
> us", instead of "Contract us".

Thanks for the feedback, I have corrected this and will push and updated
version shortly.

> Since it's a binary and there's no DocBook or other ways of generating a
> new PDF I decided to write to this list, rather than sending a pull request
> in GitHub.
>
> So I apologize is it is not the right place for this kind of e-mail, or if
> it's not a typo (/me not an English native speaker).

This is the correct place as any.

> All the best and congrats again!

Looking forward to see what folks deploy and charm up.

-Thanks,
Antonio