Typo in charm-championship.pdf

Bruno P. Kinoshita brunodepaulak at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 2 16:29:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Super excited to see the results of this championship and learn more about Juju and its stack. Kudos for organizing the championship :)

I've finished reading the charm-championship.pdf after cloning the GitHub repository, and I think the title of Section 14 was supposed to be "Contact us", instead of "Contract us".

Since it's a binary and there's no DocBook or other ways of generating a new PDF I decided to write to this list, rather than sending a pull request in GitHub.

So I apologize is it is not the right place for this kind of e-mail, or if it's not a typo (/me not an English native speaker).

All the best and congrats again!

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br
http://tupilabs.com